What is a Super Connected City?
The government in their wisdom have invested £100 million in creating ‘Super Connected’ Cities across the UK.
So what is a Super Connected City? It is investment channelled towards businesses in the qualifying areas which are:-
Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Coventry, Derby, Derry/Londonderry, Edinburgh, Leeds- Bradford, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Newport, Oxford, Perth, Portsmouth, Salford, York
How will it Benefit your Business?
* Upgrade and save money on broadband.
* Connection Vouchers help your business connect to a better broadband service.
* It’s a grant not a loan so you don’t need to pay it back.
* Ultra-fast 20-100Mbps+ capable broadband infrastructure.
* Cut hours of travel time with video conferencing.
* Use cloud services to reduce hardware costs.
* Quick transfer of large data files(design agencies etc).
Call us now on 0208 864 4065 to find out if you are eligible to receive a voucher to allow you to benefit from this scheme.